- Declaration of Internet Freedom. A free and open Internet can bring about a better world.
- Twitter releases “transparency tool” to reveal government requests.Â Following Google, Twitter released a â€œtransparency toolâ€ on Monday.
- FSF criticizes secure boot, raises concerns about distro implementations.
- Some idiots post pictures of their debit cards on Twitter. Kids, be careful about what you put online.
- Insects As Weapons.Â Timothy Paine, an entomologist at the University of California-Riverside, recently ‘committed to the scientific record the idea that California’s eucalyptus trees may have been biologically sabotaged…
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download â€“ Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool. Â The Mole is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool. All you need to do is provide a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site you are testing and The Mole will detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a boolean query based technique.
- Anti-Extradition Petition Exceeds 200,000 Signatures
- Open-Source Password Keeper To Get Minor Weekend Security Fix
Want to Teach Kids to Code? Send ‘Em to a ‘Hack Jam’
100 Kids and their adults gathered last weekend in Los Angeles to learn how to program, how to think, and how to start making things. This is what happened and why.